Website Design and Development - The Bubble Co.
Having a good website is the start of any digital marketing plan. We’ve spent a lot of time looking at websites, auditing websites, designing and developing high performing websites – so we know the best way to create yours – without the hefty price tag that often comes with a new website development project.
From small businesses right through to large multi-national companies – we can work on website projects at any scale.
How can you benefit from a custom-built website?
- Improve the credibility of your business
- Enhance your online presence
- Build your business by finding customers & team members
- Promote your business’ products and services
- Create a tool for sales and lead generation
- Showcase your work to new prospects
Overall, a best-practice mobile-optimised website will be the heart of your digital marketing strategy. A website will allow you to dominate search engine rankings through SEO and SEM. Without a website, how will people find you on search engines? Your website will give you somewhere to direct people to from your social media advertising too.
What is involved in creating a website?
It may sound like a long, time-consuming process – but we make it simple. Simply complete this website requirements form so we can provide you with pricing and timing. From there, we can take care of everything. From the imagery and content writing, to hosting, domain registration and then designing and developing your website – we will do it all. Here is the general process:
- You complete this website requirement form
- We provide you with the best quote, and indicative timing
- Upon your approval, we start designing your website
- If needed, we will arrange the hosting and domain registration
- We can develop all the imagery and content
- Once your website is ready to review, we will send you a link
- Upon your approval, your website will go live!
We can also help create email addresses, using your domain name, to give your business the ultimate professionalism.
A website is not an expense, it is investment in the ongoing growth and lead generation for your business. Let’s talk about how we can help you with your website project today.