What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and do I need it?
SEM is a strategy that drives traffic to your website via Google Ads. SEM drives traffic to your website by displaying ads in Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs) when people search for specific keywords related to your products or services.
A successful SEM strategy results in new leads and customers finding you online, and allows your business to grow. As a data-driven digital marketing agency, The Bubble Co. can work with you to create an SEM plan that increases your visibility, reach and user engagement.
Maximise your chances for traffic and conversions
The importance of SEM can’t be overstated. If people can’t find your business online, they can’t make queries, buy from you or recommend you to others. We can help create a Google Ads strategy for your business that:
- Defines your target keywords and budget
- Creates a suite of best practice ads
- Optimises your campaign targeting and settings.
We do this by:
- Continuously monitoring your campaign and applying any relevant improvements
- Reporting and actioning recommendations to ensure the success of your campaign.
Are Google Ads campaigns really that effective?
A major appeal of Google Ads is its speed. While it is important to rank highly organically via SEO, that process can take months. Advertising on Google Ads can see your business take up valuable sponsored space at the top of Google’s first page within a matter of days.
There are many reasons why businesses choose to add Google Ads to their marketing plans.
- Customisable and flexible in terms of setting time frames, targeting audiences, and testing messages
- Instant results
- Communicate time-bound messages effectively
- Run promotions
- Scale as you need to
- Maximise the chances traffic to your website
- Generate leads
- Increase conversions for a relatively low investment
- Tap into Google’s whole network, incorporating Gmail, YouTube and apps.