Search Engine Marketing (SEM) - The Bubble Co.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) with Google Ads
We are a certified Google Ads partner. We can take your website from any Search Engine Results Page (SERP) position and get it to the top of the results almost instantly*.
Are you looking to generate brand awareness, and bring lots of leads to your business – fast? Then think Google Ads.
What is involved in a Google Ads campaign?
- Setting your goals
- Defining your target keywords & budget
- Creating a suite of best practice adverts
- Optimising your campaign targeting and settings
- Continuously monitoring your campaign and applying any relevant improvements
- Reporting and actioning recommendations to ensure the success of your campaign
Why you can benefit from Google Ads campaigns?
- Customisable & flexible: time frames, audiences, messages
- Instant results
- Communicate time-bound messages
- Run promotions
- Increase traffic to your website
- Secure more real-estate space on the Google Results Pages
- Faster than SEO: A major appeal of Google Ads is its speed. Rather than waiting 3-9 months to rank organically via SEO – you could rank on Google’s first page within hours using Google Ads
Should you use SEO or SEM/Google Ads?
The short answer is, if your budget allows – then use both. Securing real estate space on the first page of Google’s results is proven to be effective in bringing visitors to your site who engage and convert. Remember that SEO and SEM actually work hand in hand, but you do have the added benefit with Google Ads to change messaging quickly and run time bound messaging.
Overall, the results of SEO are longer lasting. Working regularly on SEO will help secure your positions on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) for a longer time. With SEM/Google Ads – if you switch off your budget or campaign today, then your ads will stop running instantly.
At The Bubble Co. we are keen to help your business grow and see real results. For this reason, we provide you with detailed monthly reporting so you can see exactly what is working and bringing leads to your business.
Get in touch with us today for a free site analysis, audit and quote.