Social Media Marketing - The Bubble Co.
70% of Australians are active on Facebook every day! Yet only 2-6% of your followers will actually see your organic posts on your feed – due to social media algorithms. So they key is to advertise.
While social media advertising comes with its costs, there’s an interesting advantage for your business. Where you used to need the largest following numbers to reach people on social media, that is no longer necessary. By taking advantage of social media advertising for your business, you can compete online among the biggest players in your industry. When you advertise on social media, your number of followers is irrelevant as you can reach anyone with the right budget and targeting methods.
Do you need organic or paid social media advertising?
The short answer is both. Your social media advertisements will not always be present on your feed, and they will also have specific objectives and audiences in mind. These advertisements will aim to bring traffic back to your website or to your main page – which needs organic content. Organic and paid content complement each other.
How can you benefit from social media advertising?
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase inbound traffic to your website
- Improve your search engine rankings
- Higher opportunities for online conversion
- Better online engagement with your brand
- Improve brand loyalty
- Better brand authority online
- Cost effective
- Data collection to use for digital marketing campaigns
When can you use social media advertising?
It is common to use social media advertising for certain campaigns in your annual marketing plan. However, the best success comes from an ‘always-on’ strategy.
What is an ‘always-on’ strategy?
Rather than turning on social media advertising for certain campaigns, the best approach is to run campaigns that never turn off.
Why do you need an ‘always-on’ strategy?
- Stay top of mind
- Unless your products are seasonal, then your advertising should not be either
- Build relevancy of your brand over time
- Grow market share
- Own the online messages in your industry
How to get started with social media advertising?
We will help you create the best social media strategy for your business. This will involve:
- Defining objectives
- Defining the target market, demographics and geography
- Designing your ads
- Defining the goals and settings in order to achieve our overall objectives
- Testing ads
- Continually monitoring ads
- Reporting on the outcomes
Chat to us today about how we can help you define your social media strategy and implement it successfully.