Around 95% people don’t go past the first page of Google Results
Investing in a solid SEO strategy is a vital piece of the digital marketing puzzle.
- Onsite SEO, which involves regularly working on elements of your website so that search engines can successfully crawl and rank your website, including its content, site structure, site speed and internal linking.
- Offsite SEO involves building the credibility and authority of your website by leverage link building and social media as examples.Offsite SEO, which involves building the credibility and authority of your website by leverage link building and social media as examples.
- Complete website audit, including current ranking, readability and image optimisation
- Website rebuild that improves optimisation and user experience
- Keyword analysis to help inform your site content
- SEO content writing and image optimisation
- Regular SEO-friendly blog writing to boost site quality and authority
- Ongoing keyword tracking to ensure your site is ranking at its best (this process can take anywhere from 3-9 months, so the sooner you start, the better!)
I need help with my SEO, but I’m not sure where to start
That’s completely fine! Book in a free website audit with us and our team of SEO specialists can take you through some recommendations that meet your business requirements and budget. We advise to account for a months-long process to build your SEO as we work to optimise your site, improve copy and track ongoing movements in search engine page results against your chosen keywords. SEO is a slightly more long-term investment and process, but the results really do speak for themselves!