Email Marketing - The Bubble Co.
For every $1 spent on email marketing, $44 is made in return – according to a study made by Campaign Monitor. What other channel gives you such a high return? Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective ways to communicate with your audience.
Why do you need email marketing in your digital strategy?
- Convert prospects into customers
- Turn one-time buyers into loyal, raving fans
- Regularly communicate to and update your customers
- Communicate special offers directly to your customers
- Segment your audience and send targeted messages to each
- Personalise your messages to your customers directly
What else can email marketing do for your business?
- Build credibility
- Generate leads
- Strengthen the relationship with your customers
- Improve communication
- Build your brand
- Boost sales
- Provide you with invaluable data about your audience which can be used for future marketing activities
What are the best email marketing strategies?
- Personalisation: even using something as simple as your customer’s first name in the email has been proven to increase open and click through rates
- Subject line: keeping it short and engaging will help increase open rates
- Call to Action: having 1 clear CTA in your email increase the likelihood of engagement and online conversion
- Landing page: sending people to a highly relevant landing page also increases the likelihood of conversion
How can you get started with email marketing?
Email marketing forms part of your overall digital strategy. So, once your content strategy is defined – we can look at what relevant messages you can communicate through email marketing.
Get in touch with us today so we can help you define your overall strategy and how email marketing will be a part of that.